A G E N D A
Before the Meeting – Sally Longmate – the Chief Executive Officer of SALC (Suffolk Association of Local Councils) will present the Parish Council with the Quality Gold Award achieved under the Local Council Award Scheme on behalf of NALC (National Association of Local Councils).
- Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive any declarations of interest at this point and at any point during the Meeting and Dispensations (in advance of the Meeting).
- Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 13th June 2022 – To receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
- Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 13th June 2022 – To receive and note any updates.
- Public Forum– To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session. (Priory will be given to questions received in advance of the Meeting).
- County and District Councillors Reports (including ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition Scheme) – To receive and note written reports and to clarify any points from the said written reports. (Up to a maximum of 3 minutes per report/County/District Councillor).
- Routine Correspondence Circulated – To consider any matters. (Councillors please advise the Clerk prior to the Meeting of any matters that you wish to raise).
- Councillors External Meetings/Sessions/Attendance/Representation – To receive updates and agree any matters.
- Planning and Development in Great Waldingfield (Details attached and on website).
To consider and make observations to the LPA (Local Planning Authority) on proposals received in the Parish Council’s consultee role. (Please view plans online in advance of the Meeting).
Planning Applications Received:
- DC/22/02918 – The Hives, Lavenham Road, The Heath – Erection of single storey front extension – To note the response. (Delegated powers from last Meeting).
Planning Applications Received after the Agenda – To receive and consider.
Planning Decisions Received from the LPA –To note any received.
Planning Appeals Received – None
Chilton Woods Development (cross-boundary) – (Maiden Fields) – To receive an update from Councillor Rushton
- Financial Matters
- Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
- Seating – Folly Road/Lavenham Road Corner– To consider the replacement seating due to removal of previous damaged seat. (Lowther Bench Seat – same specification as other seating – £739.48 plus VAT – £877.38 – Council reclaims VAT).
- Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
- Playing Fields/Parish Council Land/Assets – To receive, consider and agree:
- Playing Fields – Play Equipment – Monthly Report – To receive a written report regarding the risk assessment following visual and written checks and consider and agree any matters.
- Kick Wall Replacement Equipment – To receive an update and consider further.
- Playing Fields – Dog Signage – To receive and consider any updates.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Garden (QDJ) – To consider and agree any matters.
- Village Sign Restoration Project – To consider further.
- Community Warden Scheme – To receive an update and agree any matters.
- Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) Working Party – To arrange a meeting following the Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan consultation period.
- Parish Council Committee or Working Group Meetings – To receive any updates and agree any matters.
- Vexatious Complaints Policy – To consider and agree adopting a vexatious complaints policy.
- Parish Council Meeting –– Monday 12th September 2022 at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall.
- Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Parish Council Assets & Assets/Land Transfers (County Council) – The Council is asked to consider the outcome of the recent closed meeting and to agree the final details of a press release in partnership with Suffolk County Council Comms. and the methods of publicity for this public statement.
- Staffing – Resources – To consider. (Attached)