Parish Council Meeting on Monday 14th November 2022
at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall
A G E N D A
- Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive any declarations of interest at this point and at any point during the Meeting and Dispensations (in advance of the Meeting).
- Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 10th October 2022 – To receive, consider, and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
- Update/Matters Arising from the Minutes held on the 10th October 2022 – To receive and note any updates.
- Public Forum– To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session. (Priory will be given to questions received in advance of the Meeting).
- County and District Councillors Reports (including ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition Scheme via County Council) – To receive and note written reports and to clarify any points from the said written reports. (Up to a maximum of 3 minutes per report/County/District Councillor).
- Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee –
- a) To receive an update and consider any matters.
- b) Community Aspirations – To consider and agree. (Already received).
- Transport Working Group – (Via Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee) – To receive an update and to consider the latest quotations and drawings. (Already received).
- CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) Working Party – To receive an update and consider any matters in conjunction with Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan.
- Routine Correspondence Circulated – To consider any matters. (Councillors please advise the Clerk prior to the Meeting of any matters that you wish to raise).
- Councillors External Meetings/Sessions/Attendance/Representation – To receive updates and agree any matters.
- Planning and Development in Great Waldingfield (Details attached and on website).
To consider and make observations to the LPA (Local Planning Authority) on proposals received in the Parish Council’s consultee role. (Please view plans online in advance of the Meeting).
a. Planning Applications Received:
- DC/22/04943 – Waldingfield Lodge, The Street – Erection of a garden fence (following demolition of existing – To ratify from the last meeting.
- DC/22/05231- RES – Chilton Woods Mixed Development to north of Woodhall Business Park, Sudbury – Application for Approval of Reserved Matters (Matters relating to appearance, scale, layout and landscaping) for Phase III – DC/22/05231-RES. Construction of 149 No. dwellings, residential amenities, open space, parking and associated development – details pursuant to Outline Planning Permission B/15/01718 dated 29/03/2018.
b. Planning Applications Received after the Agenda – To receive and consider.
c. Planning Decisions Received from the LPA –To note:-
- DC/22/03694 – Brandeston Hall Farm, Lavenham Road – Discharge of Conditions Application for DC/21/05169 – Condition 11 (Contamination), Condition 14 (Biodiversity Enhancement Strategy) and Condition 17 (Boundary Treatment) – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
- DC/22/03775 – Brandeston Hall, Lavenham Road – Discharge of Conditions Application for DC/21/5170 – Condition 3 (Materials), Condition 4 (Boundary Treatment), Condition 5 (Fenestration), (Part discharge), Condition 6 (Rooflights), Condition 7 (Timber Frame Repairs), Condition 8 (Timber Treatment) and Condition 9 (Damp-proof measures) – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
- DC/22/04026 – Brook House Farm, Brook Street – – LBC (Listed Building Consent) – Reroofing of main house, consisting of stripping existing tiles and felt, batten, de-nail, fix eaves, protection felt and breathable underlay, identify and repair/replace, strengthen rafters etc and re-lay existing tiles – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
d. Planning Appeals Received – None
e. Chilton Woods Development (cross-boundary) – (Maiden Fields) – To receive the written report from Councillor Rushton
13. Financial Matters
- Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow). (Attached).
- Bank Reconciliation – October 2022 -To receive, consider and agree. (Attached).
- Finance Committee Representatives – To agree for Councillors Hastings and Williams to have “read-only” access to the Rialtas finance package.
- First Friends Pre-School Donation Request – To consider. (Attached).
- CAB (Citizen’s Advice Bureau Donation Request – To consider. (Attached).
- Headway Donation Request – To consider. (Details to follow).
- Community Pantry Donation Request – To consider. (Attached).
- Litter Bins – Queen’s Jubilee Gardens (QDJ) – To agree/ratify.
- Green Acre – To consider the quotation received from Ambrose Electrical Ltd for the inspection to bring the whole installation up to date – £100 plus VAT
- Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
14. Playing Fields/Parish Council Land/Assets – To receive, consider and agree:
- Playing Fields – Play Equipment – Monthly Report – To receive an update regarding the risk assessment following visual and written checks and consider and agree any matters.
- Kick Wall Replacement Equipment – To receive an update and consider further.
- Playing Fields – Dog Signage – To receive and consider any updates.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Garden (QDJ) – To consider and agree any matters.
- Community Warden Scheme –To receive an update and agree any matters.
- Parish Council Committee or Working Group Meetings – To receive any updates and agree any matters.
- Buses/Public/Community Transport for Village – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- Parish Council Meetings –– Next Meeting – Monday 19th December 2022 at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall.
- Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Minutes of the Confidential Parish Council Meeting held on the 10th October 2022 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached – Councillors only).
- Update/Matters Arising from Confidential Extraordinary Minutes held on the 10th October 2022 – The Council is asked to receive and note any updates.
- Parish Council Assets & Assets/Land Transfers/Leases (County Council) – The Council is asked to consider the outcome of the closed meeting held on the 14th November 2022 at 3pm.
- Staffing – National Salary Award – Pay Scales – The Council is asked to agree the new pay scales implemented from 1st April 2022