Parish Council Meeting on Monday 19th December 2022
at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall
A G E N D A
- Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive any declarations of interest at this point and at any point during the Meeting and Dispensations (in advance of the Meeting).
- Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 14th November 2022 – To receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
- Update/Matters Arising from the Minutes held on the 14th November 2022 – To receive and note any updates.
- Public Forum– To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session. (Priory will be given to questions received in advance of the Meeting).
- County and District Councillors Reports (including ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition Scheme) – To receive and note written reports and to clarify any points from the said written reports. (Up to a maximum of 3 minutes per report/County/District Councillor).
- Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee – Submission of Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan to Babergh District Council – The Parish Council is asked to receive, consider, and resolve to agree the responses to the comments, resolve to approve the schedule of proposed modifications in the Plan and resolve to approve the submission of Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan, as amended to Babergh District Council. (Details already received and report on website).
- Transport Working Group – (Via Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee) – To receive an update and consider any matters including updates from Chilton Parish Council.
- CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) Working Party – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- Routine Correspondence Circulated – To consider any matters. (Councillors please advise the Clerk prior to the Meeting of any matters that you wish to raise).
- Councillors External Meetings/Sessions/Attendance/Representation – To receive updates and agree any matters.
- Planning and Development in Great Waldingfield (Details attached and on website).
To consider and make observations to the LPA (Local Planning Authority) on proposals received in the Parish Council’s consultee role. (Please view plans online in advance of the Meeting).
Planning Applications Received:
- DC/22/02328 – Chilton Woods Mixed Development North of Woodhall Business Park, Sudbury – Erection of and installation of community heat network and associated development.
Planning Applications Received after the Agenda – To receive and consider.
Planning Decisions Received from the LPA –To note.
- DC/22/05299 – Brandeston Hall, Lavenham Road – Discharge of Conditions Application for DC/21/05169 – Condition 12. (Contamination Report) – To note part approval of this condition.
- DC/22/04943 – Waldingfield Lodge, The Street – Erection of a garden fence, (following demolition of existing) – To note that the LPA has taken into account the comments and observations of the Parish Council and the Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee and subject to these minor changes, the LPA has approved this application.
Planning Appeals Received – None
Chilton Woods Development (cross-boundary) – (Maiden Fields) – To receive an update from Councillor Rushton
13. Financial Matters
- Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
- Bank Reconciliation – November 2022 -To receive, consider and agree. (Attached).
- Donations/Grants Policy – To receive, consider and agree updates. (Attached).
- Budget and Precept 2023 -2024 – As part of the Precept and Budget preparations for the 1st April 2023 – 31st March 2024 the Council is asked to consider project expenditure for next year.
- Anglia Car Charging – To consider whether to continue with the maintenance element of the monthly payments and to continue paying just the sim element.
- Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
14. Playing Fields/Parish Council Land/Assets – To receive, consider and agree:
- Playing Fields – Play Equipment – Monthly Report – To receive an update regarding visual checks and consider and agree any matters.
- Play Equipment – To receive an update and consider further.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Garden (QDJ) – To consider and agree any matters.
- Community Warden Scheme –To receive an update and agree any matters.
- Parish Council Committee or Working Group Meetings – To receive any updates and agree any matters.
- Buses/Public/Community Transport for Village – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- Parish Council Meetings –– Next Meeting – Monday 9th January 2023 at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall.
- Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Minutes of the Confidential Parish Council Meeting held on the 14th November 2022 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached – Councillors only).
- Update/Matters Arising from Confidential Extraordinary Minutes held on the 14th November 2022 – The Council is asked to receive and note any updates.
- Parish Council Assets & Assets/Land Transfers/Leases (County Council) – The Council is asked to agree the final details of press release in partnership with Suffolk County Council and the methods of publicity for this public statement.