Parish Council Meeting on Monday 9th January 2023
at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall
A G E N D A
- Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive any declarations of interest at this point and at any point during the Meeting and Dispensations (in advance of the Meeting).
- Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on the 19th December 2022 – To receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
- Update/Matters Arising from the Minutes held on the 19th December 2022 – To receive and note any updates.
- Public Forum– To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session. (Priory will be given to questions received in advance of the Meeting).
- County and District Councillors Reports– To receive and note reports and to clarify any points from the said reports.
- Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee – To receive any updates and consider any matters.
- Transport Working Group – (Via Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee) – To note that Chilton Parish Council’s next Meeting is on the 16th January 2023.
- CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) Working Party – To agree the date and time for the next Meeting.
- Routine Correspondence Circulated – To consider any matters.
- Councillors External Meetings/Sessions/Attendance/Representation – To receive any updates and agree any matters.
12. Planning and Development in Great Waldingfield (Details attached and on website).
To consider and make observations to the LPA (Local Planning Authority) on proposals received in the Parish Council’s consultee role. (Please view plans online in advance of the Meeting).
Planning Applications Received:
- DC/22/06324/DOC – Chilton Woods Mixed Development to north of Woodhall Business Park, Sudbury – Discharge of Conditions Application for B/15/01718 – Condition 30. (Construction of Environmental Management Plan). (Attached).
Planning Applications Received after the Agenda – To receive and consider.
Planning Decisions Received from the LPA –None.
Planning Appeals Received – None
Chilton Woods Development (cross-boundary) – (Maiden Fields) – To receive an update/report from Councillor Rushton
13. Financial Matters
- Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
- Bank Reconciliations – December 2022 -To receive, consider and agree. (To follow).
- BUDGET AND PRECEPT 2023 -2024 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and RESOLVE the Precept and Budget for the 1st April 2023 – 31st March 2024. (Attached).
- Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
14. Playing Fields/Parish Council Land/Assets – To receive, consider and agree:
- Playing Fields – Play Equipment – Monthly Report – To receive a report regarding the risk assessment following visual checks and consider and agree any matters.
- Play Equipment – To receive an update and consider further.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Garden (QDJ) – To consider and agree any matters.
15. Community Warden Scheme –To receive an update and agree any matters.
16. Parish Council Committee or Working Group Meetings – To receive any updates and agree any matters including:
- Biodiversity Working Group Meeting – To receive an update following the Working Group’s recent site meeting with Suffolk County Council and the request for replacement signage near to the Bowls Club.
- Buses/Public/Community Transport for Village – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- Parish Council Meetings –– Next Meeting – Monday 13th February 2023 at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall.
- Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Minutes of the Confidential Parish Council Meeting held on the 19th December 2022 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached – Councillors only).
- Update/Matters Arising from Confidential Extraordinary Minutes held on the 19th December 2022 – The Council is asked to receive and note any updates.
- Parish Council Assets & Assets/Land Transfers/Leases (County Council) – The Council is asked to receive an update and agree the next steps.