A G E N D A
- Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive any declarations of interest at this point and at any point during the Meeting and Dispensations (in advance of the Meeting).
- Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 14th March 2022 – To receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached and on website).
- Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 14th March 2022 – To receive and note any updates.
- Public Forum– To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session. (Priory will be given to questions received in advance of the Meeting).
- County and District Councillors Reports (including ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition Scheme) – To receive and note written reports and to clarify any points from the said written reports. (Up to a maximum of 3 minutes per report/County/District Councillor).
- Routine Correspondence Circulated – To consider any matters. (Councillors please advise the Clerk prior to the Meeting of any matters that you wish to raise).
- Councillors External Meetings/Sessions/Attendance – To receive updates and agree any matters.
- Planning and Development in Great Waldingfield (Details attached and on website).
To consider and make observations to the LPA (Local Planning Authority) on proposals received in the Parish Council’s consultee role. (Please view plans online in advance of the Meeting).
Planning Applications Received:
- DC/22/01360 7 Heath Estate – Erection of single-storey rear/side extension to form annexed accommodation for dependant relative – To consider.
- DC/22/01459 Land to the East Side of Clay Hall Lane, Acton – Application under S73 Variation of Removal of Condition/s following grant of planning permission DC/21/06303 dated 8th February 2022 – Erection of 4 No. Dwellings. Town and Country Planning Act 1990 – To vary Condition No. 2. (Approved Plans and Documents) for Plot 4 – To consider.
Planning Applications Received after the Agenda – To receive and consider.
Planning Decisions Received from the LPA –
- DC/22/01167/TCA – Rectory Manor, Rectory Road – Removal of 2 No diseased Sycamore Trees (T1 and T2) and to reduce two Conifer Trees (T3 and T4) – To note that the LPA has raised no objections to this tree conservation area application.
Planning Appeals Received – None at time of agenda issued.
Chilton Woods Development (cross-boundary) – (Maiden Fields) – To receive the written report from Councillor Rushton (attached).
- Financial Matters
- Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
- Bank Reconciliation – March 2022 – (year-end) -To receive, consider and agree. (Attached and on website).
- Donation Request – Go-Start Community Transport – To consider further information. (Attached and on website).
- Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
- Playing Field, Ten Trees Road /Other Parish Council Assets – To receive, consider and agree:
- Playing Fields – Play Equipment – Monthly Report – To receive a report regarding the risk assessment following visual and written checks and consider and agree any matters. (Attached).
- Kick Wall Replacement Equipment – To receive an update and consider further.
- Playing Fields – Dog Signage – To receive and consider any updates.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Garden (QDJ) – To consider and agree any matters.
- Community Warden Scheme – To receive an update and agree any matters.
- Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee –
- Written Report – To receive an update and consider any matters including the cost of the Bowls Club venue hire. (Meeting with Parish Council 30th March 2022. £20).
- Community Actions Report & Draft Neighbourhood Plan – To consider and agree the final draft prior to the consultation period following the Meeting with the Steering Committee on the 30th March 2022.
- The Council is asked to RESOLVE to accept the draft Great Waldingfield Neighbourhood Plan as presented, for the purposes of undertaking the statutory public consultation under Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended).
- The Council is asked to RESOLVE to delegate the agreement of any minor factual, typographic and grammatical amendments to the Plan to Councillor Linda Rushton as Vice-Chair and to members of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group Committee.
- CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) Working Party – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- CIL Bid – Great Waldingfield Village Hall Management Committee – Car Park Project – To give formal support to this application.
- Parish Council Events Working Group –HM The Queen’s Celebrations Platinum 2022 – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- Biodiversity Working Group (New) – To consider setting up and consider and agree the terms of reference. (Attached).
- Vandalism in Village – To discuss the partnership arrangements in conjunction with other community stakeholders. (Led by Councillor Berry).
- Parish Council Meeting – (Annual Meeting) – Monday 9th May 2022 at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall.
- Resolution to Exclude the Public and the Press – The Public Bodies S.1 (2) (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) and the Local Government Act 1972 ss 100 and 102 (amended 2014). The Council is asked to consider and agree to exclude the Public since publicity would legally prejudice commercial sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Minutes of the Confidential Parish Council Meeting held on the 14th March 2022 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached – Councillors only).
- Update/Matters Arising from Confidential Minutes held on the 14th March 2022 – The Council is asked to receive and note any updates.
- Parish Council Assets & Assets/Land Transfers (County Council) – The Council is asked to agree the final details of press release in partnership with Suffolk County Council and the methods of publicity for this public statement.