Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group.
(see below for Traffic Group updates)
Neighbourhood Plan Traffic Group
The main concerns which the group is looking at are :
- Speeding through the village on the B1115
- Speeding on Valley Road and Ten Tree Road
- Traffic issues on Folly Road (with wildlife endangered)
Note : Parking issues around the Primary School have been dealt with in discussion with residents and the school. The main concern was parking issues for residents in Badley Close.
The group came about after the Neighbourhood Plan discussions as speeding and traffic issues featured highly in the list of concerns residents in the village had.
Group members are :
- Pete Berry (Parish Councillor)
- Philip Faircloth-Mutton (Suffolk County Councillor)
- Nasreen Hammond (Member Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group)
- David Harris (Resident and former Highways Officer)
- Clare Kiely (Chair Neighbourhood Plan)
- Mike Kiely (Secretary Neighbourhood Plan)
- Mark Summers (Resident)
You can contact the group via the Neighbourhood Plan email :