GREAT WALDINGFIELD VILLAGE HALL
GREAT WALDINGFIELD MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AT
7:30 PM ON FRIDAY 5th AUGUST 2022 AT THE VILLAGE HALL
Dear Trustees and Members of the Public,
Notice of Meeting/Summons – You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of Great Waldingfield Village Hall Management Committee.
Roger Knight – Trustee Administrator
- Nomination of Chairman – To propose, consider and agree the Chairman of the Management Committee
- Nomination of Vice Chair – To propose, consider and agree the Vice Chairman of the Management Committee
- Bookings Secretary – to propose, consider and agree the Bookings Secretary of the Management Committee
- Financial Administrator – to propose, consider and agree the Financial Administrator for the Management Committee.
- Administrator – to propose, consider and agree the General Administrator for the Management Committee
- Welcome and Apologies for Absence – to receive
- Minutes of the Last AGM held on the 18th May 2021 via the Zoom Platform
- Updates Matters arising from previous minutes – to note any updates
- Report of progress from previous meeting – CIL bid for car park – redecoration of office and committee room – replacement of chair store room flooring – replacement of chair movers – Replacement of remaining lighting to LED – Installation of a post box allowing a Postcode – new broadband contract – exterior painting.
- Accounts – to receive consider and agree the accounts for 2021/2022 – up date on 2022/2023 finances – billing arrangements
- Budget – to discuss and agree a budget for 2022/2023
- Grants – to report on Grants received 2021/2022
- Cleaning – to discuss and any new cleaning arrangements required
- Hall Maintenance – to discuss and agree any maintenance projects for the hall – Fixed PA/ music system – lobby Doors – kitchen Facilities – refinishing of the floor – decoration – roof leaks
- Grounds Maintenance – to discuss and agree matters concerned with the ground maintenance – weeding – tree cutting – pressure washing of pathways –picnic table
- Letting Fees – to discuss and agree letting rates and discounts.
- Date for the next closed meeting TBC