A G E N D A
- Welcome and Apologies for Absence – To receive and agree.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations – To receive any declarations of interest at this point and at any point during the Meeting and Dispensations (in advance of the Meeting).
- Minutes of the last Parish Council Meeting held on the 9th May 2022 – To receive, consider and approve the Minutes. (Minutes attached).
- Update/Matters Arising from Previous Minutes held on the 9th May 2022 – To receive and note any updates.
- Public Forum– To facilitate members of the public / press to address the Council to a maximum of 3 minutes per person and no more than 15 minutes for the session. (Priority will be given to questions received in advance of the Meeting).
- County and District Councillors Reports (including ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition Scheme) – To receive and note written reports and to clarify any points from the written reports. (Up to a maximum of 3 minutes per report/County/District Councillor). To give formal thanks to County Councillor Faircloth-Mutton for the County Councillor Locality Budget grant of £200 for the red, white, and blue flowers at the Queens Diamond Jubilee Garden. (To follow).
- Routine Correspondence Circulated – To consider any matters. (Councillors please advise the Clerk prior to the Meeting of any matters that you wish to raise).
- Councillors External Meetings/Sessions/Attendance/Representation – To receive updates and agree any matters.
- Planning and Development in Great Waldingfield (Details attached).
To consider and make observations to the LPA (Local Planning Authority) on proposals received in the Parish Council’s consultee role. (Please view plans online in advance).
Planning Applications Received:
- DC/22/02328 – Chilton Woods Mixed Development to North of Woodhall Business Park, Sudbury – Application for approval of Reserved Matters (relating to appearance, scale, layout, and landscaping) for the community heat network and associated development, details pursuant to Outline Planning Permission reference 15/01718 dated 29th March 2018.
- DC/22/02336 – Chilton Woods Mixed Development to North of Woodhall Business Park, Sudbury – Application for approval of Reserved Matters for Phase II, (matters relating to appearance, scale, layout, and landscaping). Erection of 242 no. dwellings, residential amenities, open space, parking and associated development, pursuant to Outline Planning Permission B/15/01718 dated 29th March 2018.
- DC/22/02600 – Field House, Badley Road – Erection of a single storey outbuilding comprising of garage, carport, keen, workshop, log store and bike store, (following demolition of stables/store outbuilding).
- DC/20/01094 – Land on the north side of Church Field Road, Chilton Industrial Estate – Revisions – Reasons – Further noise reports and associated correspondence dated 18/05/22 – Outline Planning application (some matters reserved and access to be considered) – Erection of up to 166 residential dwellings, a purpose-built care home for up to 60 bedrooms and associated infrastructure, including landscaping, public open space, car parking and means of access off Church Field Road.
Planning Applications Received after the Agenda – To receive and consider.
Planning Decisions Received from the LPA –To note.
- DC/22/01528 – School Farm, School Farm Lane – Discharge of Conditions Application for DC/21/06200 Condition 8 (Biodiversity Enhancement Layout) – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
- DC/22/01955 – 1 Abbotts Hall Close – Erection of single storey rear extension and conversion of garage into living accommodation – To note that the LPA has approved this application.
- DC/22/01803 – Chilton Grain Ltd. Rosendale, Ten Tree Road – Erection of 2 No. single storey dwelling with associated parking and landscaping, (following demolition of existing dwelling and outbuilding) – To note that the LPA has refused this application.
Planning Appeals Received – None.
Chilton Woods Development (cross-boundary) – (Maiden Fields) – To receive the written report from Councillor Rushton. (To follow).
- Financial Matters
- Schedule of Accounts for Payment – To receive, consider and agree payments since the last Meeting. (To follow).
- Bank Reconciliation – May 2022 -To receive, consider and agree. (Attached).
- Locum Clerk – To agree cover for urgent Clerk work during the Clerk’s annual leave. (27th June – 8th July 2022). (In budget).
- Village Sign – To agree painting/maintenance.
- Poppy Appeal (RBL – Royal British Legion – To consider request. (Attached).
- Urgent Finance Matters – To consider and agree any urgent finance matter after the agenda has been sent.
- Playing Fields/Parish Council Land/Assets – To receive, consider and agree:
- Playing Fields – Play Equipment – Monthly Report – To receive a written report regarding the risk assessment following visual and written checks and consider and agree any matters. (To follow).
- Kick Wall Replacement Equipment – To receive an update and consider further.
- Playing Fields – Dog Signage – To receive and consider any updates.
- Queens Diamond Jubilee Garden (QDJ) – To consider and agree any matters including the water charges of £40 for May, June, and July 2021 and April and May 2022.
- Community Warden Scheme – To receive an update and agree any matters.
- Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee – To receive an update and consider any matters.
- Parish Council Events Working Group –HM The Queen’s Celebrations Platinum 2022 – To receive an update following the celebrations and consider any matters.
- Vandalism in Village – To receive updates and agree any matters.
- Scheme of Delegation – To approve updated version (re; Biodiversity Working Group). (Attached).
- Parish Council Committee or Working Group Meetings – To receive any updates and agree any matters.
- Buses/Public Transport Update – To receive an update from Councillor Harding and agree any matters. (Report Attached).
- Bicycle Rack – To consider the request received via Councillor Berry from one resident and also any response from Suffolk County Council and the Primary School.
- Parish Council Meeting –– Monday 11th July 2022 at 7.30pm at Great Waldingfield Village Hall.
- Minutes of the Confidential Parish Council Meeting held on the 9th May 2022 – The Council is asked to receive, consider and approve the Meeting Minutes. (Minutes attached – Councillors only).
- Update/Matters Arising from Confidential Minutes held on the 9th May 2022 – The Council is asked to receive and note any updates.